The best fuel credit card offered by SBI is BPCL SBI fuel Credit Card. Two of the topmost brands BPCL and SBI have co-branded this credit card. BPCL stands for Bharat Petroleum Corporation, it is one of the leading companies in the petroleum sector in India. SBI stands for State Bank of India a Fortune 500 company is a leading public sector banking and financial services company. Moreover, when two such big giants join hands, they come up with some special and amazing offers for their customers. BPCL SBI Credit Card is one of these amazing services offered by them.
The card extends the highest benefits on your fuel purchases. Additionally, It also comes up with regular benefits that are offered with SBI Credit Cards. To help you learn about the best fuel Credit Card, we bring to you an article on everything you need to know about BPCL SBI Credit Card. So, let’s start:
BPCL SBI Fuel Credit Card
1. Renewal Fees: This credit card has minimal renewal fees of Rs 499 without GST..The fee is charged annually beginning with the second year. Furthermore, the renewal fees may be waived off if the previous year’s spending is worth 50,00 or more.
2. Joining Fees: This credit card has minimal joining of Rs 499 without GST.
- Nationality: You must be an Indian resident.
- Age Limit: You must be 18 years of age minimum.
- Occupation: You must be salaried or self-employed.
- Bank statements: You must possess the last 3 months of your bank statements.
- KYC Fulfilment: You must possess either of the following passport/voter’s ID Card/Driving Licence/Aadhar Letter or Card/ NREGA Card/PAN Card for KYC fulfillment.
- Address Proof: You must possess either of the following Utility Bills/ Ration Cards/Passport for Address Proof.
- ID Proof: You must possess an AAdhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card for ID Proof.
- Income Proof: You must pose the last 3 salary slips or bank statements for income proof.
- Passport Size Photographs
- This card earns you 13X reward points on every purchase you make at BPCL petrol pumps.
- When you shop for groceries, other purchases at department stores, movie tickets, and dining, you can earn 5X reward points per 100 spent.
- You can earn 5X reward points per 100 spent for payment of utility bills by setting stand instructions.
- You can earn 1 reward point per 100 spent for non-fuel retail purchases made using these cards.
- Conversion Rate: Every 4 reward points are considered to be equal to 1.
- Redemption: The points can be redeemed at select 1200 BPCL petrol pumps instantly to make the transaction.
- Restriction: There is no restriction or threshold for rewards redemption.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver:
- You can enjoy a 3.25% + 1% fuel surcharge waiver on each purchase up to 4000 across BPCL petrol pumps by using a BPCL SBI credit card for making payment.
- Worldwide Card Acceptance:
- The BPCL SBI Credit Card can be used at over 24 million outlets worldwide accepting Visa or Mastercard without any hassle.
- Easy Bill Pay Facility:
- The BPCL SBI Credit Card offers you the facility of utility bill payment. By using this card you can automate payment of your electricity, telephone, mobile, and other bills.
- Affordable EMI Facility:
- The BPCL SBI Credit Card offers you the opportunity to transfer the balance of your other credit cards to BPCL SBI Credit Card at a low rate, thereby, allowing you to save while paying out your Credit Card dues. You can even set affordable EMI’S according to your repayment capacity.
- The BPCL Credit Card allows you to convert your retail transactions into flexible monthly installments. The offer is applicable on transactions worth 2500 or more. To vail this benefit, you are required to make a request within 30 days of your purchase.
- Easy Money Facility:
- The BPCL Credit Card offers you the Easy Money Facility. Under this facility, you can book money by logging in online and requesting a doorstep delivery of money against your cash limit in the form of a draft or cheque.
To summarize, BPCL Credit Card offers you amazing benefits not only on fuel purchases but on other purchases as well. So, it’s time for you to enjoy the amazing benefits offered by the best fuel credit card offered by SBI and save some extra cash. So what are you waiting for? Apply now!