Seeing a physio West Leederville or closer to you is a good idea when you have issues with function and mobility in different parts of the body. A physio is especially good with soft tissue and joint damage caused by injury or an accident or issues that comes with ageing. As well as helping recovery and improving movement a physio can also help with preventing future problems especially if the issue is a recurring one. Often with the help of a Physio, you can return to your normal life and recover more mobility than without. Treating a variety of conditions such as body and back pain, heart problems, strokes, high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes and more using non-surgical means.
Some of the advantages to seeing a local physiotherapist
Below are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy from seeing a physio Leederville or local to you!
- It is a holistic approach to treatment, helping patients focus on the management of not just a specific injury or condition but on their whole well-being.
- A trained physiotherapist is able to help the body’s natural ability to heal and recover and use modern advances with scientifically supported methods to assist that process.
- A lot of wear and tear issues and ageing issues are addressed with regular physio treatments including arthritis and osteoporosis.
- When a patient has issues with sleep, chronic pain and joint mobility and physio West Leederville and elsewhere can greatly help. This improves your quality of life and helps reduce your pain.
- Geriatrics, adults, teenagers and children suffering from neurological issues such as cardiopulmonary and orthopedic problems can see a physio as part of their treatment.
- As well as helping patients manage the problem a physio can help you avoid future pain and injury by teaching exercises to help prevent problems before they happen again.
- Soft tissue and joint swelling and irritation are greatly reduced.
- It is a drug-free approach to treatment based on researched methods with little to no side effects and safe known outcomes.
Common methods used in physiotherapy
Your physio will assess you when you come to see them and talk to you about what you have been experiencing and what your options for treatment are. From there they will decide on an appropriate treatment plan. Sessions tend to be anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes long. Some examples of methods used in physiotherapy include;
- Electrical therapy options such as Therapeutic Ultrasound and Interferential Therapy, or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Manual techniques for problems that are musculoskeletal issues such as spinal manipulation, joint mobilization, massage and traction techniques
- Therapeutic exercises such as sports physiotherapy, dry needling, acupuncture and therapeutic massage
The treatment option of physiotherapy has really come a long way over the last few decades. Seeing a physio Leederville is a good strategy for local Aussies who are looking for another option in treatment for various conditions, injuries and aches and pains.
Bio – As the world is doing it’s best to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, Kinima Physio is offering Perth physio online consultations.
It’s convenient, it’s secure and proven to be very effective. Don’t suffer in silence, we’re here to help.
Kinima Physio delivers professional 1-on-1 physiotherapy consultations via a private & secure online video platform. You can access this service from the convenience and comfort of your own home.