Since GTA V’s first release early in 2013 tens of thousands as well as a plethora of modifications were created to support the game. The mod community is among the most dedicated gamers and that’s the case to every Rockstar Games creation. However, considering GTA V is the studio’s most popular release to date, it’s easy to understand that GTA V would have the most mod-friendly support.
One of the biggest issues that gamers face when playing mods is understanding how to install and download them to ensure they can function within the game. It can be a bit confusing for those who might not be the best at technology. There’s also the issue of determining which modifications to download in 2022 almost year after GTA V initially launched. Below, players will be able to see the exact steps to download mods from GTA V and which ones they should be considering installing first.
Mods downloadable in GTA V
Before players are able to decide the mods to install, they must be aware of the best way to download the mods. It’s important to know that players can only install mods when playing in single-player mode, since Rockstar Games had forbidden the modification of GTA Online. If players attempt to play GTA Online with mods enabled they’ll be banned.
There are a variety of steps involved in download mods for GTA V. The first step is described below.
- Go to OpenIV.com and press the Download Now green button on the homepage.
- Start the download on your browser, and then follow the installation instructions the application provides.
- Once the installation process is completed, launch OpenIV, and choose Windows on the Grand Theft Auto V box
- Enter the file path for the game directory of GTA V (should look like C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\)
- Press Continue, then press the Tools box at the taskbar at the top of OpenIV
- Click on ASI Manager, and then install ASI Loader as well as OpenIV.ASI. Choose Yes when asked.
What this procedure gives players is an opportunity for downloading and managing their GTA V mods. Users can access the OpenIV application at any time to review how their mods are doing and uninstall them, or alter their settings. The next step in the process is to find physical mods that can be downloaded.
- Go to best-modding.com
- Select a mod you want to download. You can pick a particular type of mod on the top taskbar of the website . You can then sort them from the latest to the most well-known mods in that category.
- After a mod is selected Click on the box, then press the green button to download it.
- Certain mods will download a .rar extension file into your internet browser, while other will direct you to an Github page that will show the most recent version of the mod available to download the file.
- If mods download as .rar file, you’ll require a different program for opening it like 7-Zip File Manager. It is available for download on the Microsoft Store
- After your .rar open file has been opened you’ll likely get a ReadMe document which can be opened using Notepad. This will give you directions on how to download the mod
- If a mod is listed on the Github page and you want to download the latest version, then download it. The mod will be downloaded in a zip file that you have to extract to a different location on your PC.
- After the files have been extracted After the files have been extracted, copy then paste them in the Mods folder on your PC’s GTA V game directory. This is the exact directory you specified in the file path of the OpenIV application.
- Start GTA V once you’ve copied and pasted the contents of the file to your GTA V directory or followed the instructions to open the .rar file
This process is not limited to the general mods available for download, there’s also mods that make use of scripts. This requires a different mod, called Script Hook for it to function.
- Download Community Script Hook V .NET, by Alexander Blade
- Start the file and extract the contents to another file on your computer.
- Paste the contents of the file in the GTA V game directories. GTA V, but don’t put them in a particular directory.
- Create a new folder within the game directory
- Visit best-modding.com and choose an option to download a script modification (these typically are identified with .net)
- Unzip the Mod file to extract its contents time
- The contents should be copied and pasted into the newly created folder in your GTA V directory.
- Start GTA V and make sure that you follow the instructions to use the mod provided by the mod’s creator. These directions is available at the best-modding.com page about the mod
After all these actions are done Once all of those steps are completed, players can begin using mods without restriction within GTA V.
Best mods available in GTA V
When searching for mods for download, the options could seem overwhelming. There are a variety of kinds of genres and thousands of modifications available to select from each of the categories. Although every player’s expectations regarding their experience with mods are going to be different, we’ve created five of the top GTA V mods as of 2022.
1. GTA 5 Car Pack:
This pack includes 200+ cool cars, as well as advanced contemporary vehicles. It’s the most amazing GTA five car pack to date. It includes realistic cars from the real world. Most likely, it will feature the fashionable GTA car modifications that feature engaging interactivity and colorful stories mode cars. It could make lots of GTA enthusiasts happy, so try it. This is likely to be the most convenient option for you.
Users have the option of downloading GTA 5 realistic car pack from best-modding.com.
2. GTA 5 Biggest Replacement Car Pack:
Two hundred and twenty GTA 5 Cars (Biggest Replacement Car Pack) that appears in traffic. Selected by me several of them are optimized for texture. Many models have been modified. Included Modern, Luxury, Sports, Super Fastest Cars in GTA 5… It’s an incredible GTA 5 mod for cars and you must definitely test it.
The players can get their biggest replacement GTA 5 car pack via best-modding.com.
3. CooooL GTA 5 Graphics Mod:
The GTA 5 Graphics Mod is ideal for players who want to have better images on GTA 5 despite having low-end PCs. This is the preferred option for a lot of players due to the upgraded visual graphics provided by this mod appear to be the most authentic. I would suggest downloading this mod (Full Download Free).
The players are able to download Cooool GTA 5 graphics mod from best-modding.com.
4. GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 – GTA 5 Mod:
GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 This is a complete version to Vice Cry for GTA 5 running as a DLC, and with numerous new features added to give players the ultimate Vice City experience. The best textures of high-quality GTA 5 map mods, Therefore, I recommend you test it out as it gives you the most immersive experience GTA Vice City, with top graphics and a remastered map.
The players can get GTA Vice City remastered map 2.0 GTA Vice City remastered map 2.0 from best-modding.com.
5. The Biggest GTA 5 Garage – Near Michael’s House:
It’s the Biggest GTA 5 Garage – Near Michael’s Home: Is the right place for you because it’s the only GTA 5 Garage that will provide additional locations that include motorbikes, cars, planes, helicopters and even jetpacks, even an oppressor. That’s crazy enough that you need to set it up now to arrange your collection of vehicles without ever leaving Michael’s home.
The players have the option of downloading GTA 5’s biggest GTA 5 garage via best-modding.com.